GENERAL OFFICE REMINDERS
Some general reminders:
• PLEASE BRING YOUR INSURANCE CARD WITH YOU TO YOUR VISITS!
• If you have had any change in your insurance coverage or co-pay, please bring this to our attention. If you have had any change in your personal information or contact numbers, please advise us of this as well.
• Co-payments and Deductibles are due at the time of service. We will expect you to pay your deductibles at the insurance company's negotiated / discounted rates.
• We continue to see most patients with acute illnesses the same day or next day – based on acuity. If you are scheduled farther out than this and feel you need an “acute” appointment, please let the receptionist know.
• Routine appointments are usually available within 1 week. Appointments for general physicals and Well woman exams are given extra time and thus you may need to schedule farther in advance. Please remember that your “wellness” visit is generally scheduled separately from a regular check up for refills/ monitoring of chronic diseases.
YOUR PATIENT PORTAL
Our Patient Portal is fully integrated with our Electronic Health Record. WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT ALL PATIENTS SIGN UP FOR THE PORTAL (unless you do not have internet/ email access). The Portal is a secure site where you can get results and reminders from us and view your records and other specific chart information. You can also send messages to the office staff, request refills and request appointments. Please remember the Portal is for NONURGENT communications only and that all communications sent via the Portal are a part of your patient record.
As we have grown, our phones have gotten busier and busier and we hope that you’ll appreciate the convenience of using the above Portal features. You may access the Portal 24/7!
Please consider using the Portal for all of your Non-Urgent Communication needs. We are happy to call you back as required but we hope that this will help free the staff up for your care while you are in the office and for your calls when you have more urgent needs!
You can easily access your Portal through our website home page. For ease of remembering, our website (www.northcypressinternalmedicine.com) can also be reached by www.doctorserna.com or www.doctorenglund.com. If you are not yet enabled for our Portal, please contact the office and verify your email address and ask to be “Web Enabled” and we’ll get you going! If you have any trouble logging in, please let us know and we will walk you through it.
We understand that as much as we can and do treat the chronic diseases that you may have, prevention is always best and we hope that you will consider us your partner in your quest for improved health and wellness.
PATIENT REGISTRATION PACKET FORMS
*FORMS REQUIRED FOR NEW PATIENTS